Ultramarine London Limited (Company No. 9548476), with registered office at Tower Lodge, Gatton Bottom, Reigate, Surrey, RH20TU, United Kingdom. (We or Ultramarine), are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you (your Data), or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your Data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.umresortwear.wpengine.com (the Website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information We Collect From You
When you order products listed on our Website (Products) from us you will give us your name, address, email address, telephone number(s), credit and/or debit card details, and sizing. This information is used to process your order and any returns, process payments, credit reference, credit clearance, fraud prevention and detection and may be shared with third parties for these purposes. We may also contact you to process your order by email or telephone or if you have reported a complaint or have an enquiry.
We may collect shopping pattern and technical information about your visit to our site and reserve the right to use this information for research to better the shopping experience for our customers or to better our internal systems.
We may have received your information from a third party company. If you do not wish to receive notifications from us please email us at email@example.com
How We May Use Your Data
We may ask external research companies to contact you on our behalf when we conduct research on our business. In these cases minimal information will be provided to such companies but if you wish to opt out of being contacted please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may send you our newsletters and notifications by email about updates to our Website, our new Products, offers and promotions. If you do not wish to receive our newsletters or such notifications please email us at email@example.com
From time to time we may share your information and Data with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the processing of any order you place with us or any return you make; or
Likeminded brands and companies that we believe may be of interest to you. We will never do this without your consent and you will be asked to consent to this when you place an order with us. If you no longer wish for us to share your details with such third parties please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website,
We may disclose your information and Data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the seller or buyer; or
Where We Store Your Data
All information and the Data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use a secure CDN to provide the optimum user experience when browsing our website.
A CDN is a collection of servers located all around the world. When a browser loads static content from our website, the request is automatically routed to the server geographically closest to the browser. This helps the content load much more quickly.
Our CDN services are provided via our partner MaxCDN. (Formerly called NetDNA).
Where are our CDN servers located?
MaxCDN’s network is comprised of servers located all over the world, including North America, Europe, and Asia.
Third Party Sites
Access to Your Data
You have the right to access information held about you to have it corrected or deleted. Please email us at email@example.com for this purpose or if you have any other questions regarding this policy.
Changes to Your Data
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily, server session and referring journey sources.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to remember your preferences or retrieve your shopping basket from a recent visit.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We also use the following specific cookies
Google Analytics – analyses Website usage and traffic, journey analysis, online advertising, pay-per-click network and email marketing.
Facebook – to record ‘like’ and ‘share’
No personally sensitive information, contact details or payment details are stored on the cookies.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website. You will be given the opportunity to accept cookies and manage them on the Help menu of your browser or at http://www.aboutcookies.org